Silver ETF: Two special NFOs of Nippon India will open next week, can take advantage of silver’s rise in less money
Silver ETF: Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited (NAM India), the asset manager of Nippon India Asset Mutual Fund, has launched Nippon India Silver ETF.
Silver ETF: Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited (NAM India), the asset manager of Nippon India Asset Mutual Fund, has launched Nippon India Silver ETF. The money of this ETF will be invested in physical silver and related instruments. Apart from this, Nippon India Silver ETF Fund of Fund (FOF) has also been launched, whose money will be invested in Nippon India Silver ETF.
The ETF will track the domestic prices of silver i.e. the returns will be dependent on the domestic prices of silver. The New Fund Offer (NFO) of both the schemes will open on January 13, that is, from January 13, you will be able to invest money in it. Both the schemes will remain open till 27 January 2022.
India’s First Silver ETF: You can buy silver for just Rs 100, the country’s first silver ETF has opened
Highlights of both the schemes
- Nippon India Silver ETF and Nippon India Silver ETF Fund of Fund will open on January 13 and close on January 27.
- In Nippon India ETF, you will be able to invest at least one thousand rupees and then in multiples of one rupee thereafter. On the other hand, Nippon India Silver ETF will be able to invest in Fund of Funds during NFO for a minimum of Rs 100 or in multiples of Re 1 thereafter.
- The ETF’s money will be invested in physical silver and silver related instruments and benchmark for its performance is fixed at the domestic price of silver of 99.9 per cent purity.
- Investors will be able to invest money in Fund of Funds without a demat account. Apart from this, according to NIMF, investors can also opt for Systematic Investment Plan (SIP).
Portfolio Diversification: You can easily invest in real estate without buying a property, there is no need to raise more capital for these great options
Benefits of Investing in Silver ETFs
- The biggest advantage of investing in silver ETFs over physical silver is higher liquidity and lower storage cost.
- There is no need to worry about purity or quality while investing in this.
- Silver can prove to be a reliable investment during an economic crisis.
- It provides a better hedge against inflation.
- By investing in silver, you can reduce the overall risk of the portfolio.
- The possibility of a rise in the price of silver is high because it is consumed, not recycled. It is used in solar panels, medical instruments, switches, satellites etc.
Financial Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Biz news and updates.
#Silver #ETF #special #NFOs #Nippon #India #open #week #advantage #silvers #rise #money