Sanathan Textiles to bring Rs 1,300 crore IPO, documents filed with SEBI
According to the draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP), fresh shares worth Rs 500 crore will be issued under the IPO of Sanathan Textiles.
Sanathan Textiles IPO: Yarn manufacturer company Sanatan Textiles is going to bring its IPO. The company has submitted the draft paper to the market regulator SEBI for this. The company wants to raise Rs 1,300 crore through this IPO. The company may consider pre-IPO placement of equity shares up to Rs 100 crore.
GDP FY22 estimate: India’s growth rate is estimated to be 9.2% in the financial year 2021-22, the effect of negative growth of the last financial year
Fresh shares worth Rs 500 crore will be issued
According to the Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP), fresh shares worth Rs 500 crore will be issued under this IPO. At the same time, 1.14 crore equity shares will be sold by the Dattani family under the Offer for Sale (OFS). According to market sources, the issue size will be in the range of Rs 1,200-1,300 crore. Up to Rs 325 crore of the proceeds from the fresh shares will be used to repay the loan. Along with this, the fund will also be used for general corporate purposes and working capital requirements.
Stock Tips: These stocks of banking sector can give excellent returns up to 23%, know what is the target price
Know about the company
- Mumbai based Sanatan Textiles was established in the year 2005.
- The company’s business is divided into three distinct yarn business verticals, which include polyester yarn products, cotton yarn products, and yarns for technical textiles and industrial use.
- The company has increased its yarn production from 4,500 MTPA in the year 2006 to 221,050 metric tonnes per annum (MTPA) in 2021.
- The company manufactures more than 12,900 types of yarn products with over one lakh SKUs (Stock Keeping Units) as of September 2021.
- Sanatan Textiles has achieved a profit of Rs 185.63 crore and a revenue of Rs 1,918.36 crore in the financial year 2021. It has earned profit of Rs 170.78 crore and revenue of Rs 1,438.88 crore in the six months ended September 2021.
- Edelweiss Financial Services and JM Financial are the Book Running Lead Managers of the issue.
- The shares of the company are proposed to be listed on NSE and BSE.
Financial Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Biz news and updates.
#Sanathan #Textiles #bring #crore #IPO #documents #filed #SEBI