Noida International Airport: PM Modi laid the foundation stone of Jewar Airport, said- the picture of Uttar Pradesh will change, know what will be the specialty
Noida International Airport: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday laid the foundation stone of the Noida International Airport in Jewar, Uttar Pradesh. It will be one of the largest airports in Asia. With this new airport, Uttar Pradesh will become the first state in India to have five international airports. Jewar Airport will be the second international airport in Delhi NCR. This airport is expected to be operational by September 2024. It has an initial capacity to serve 12 million passengers every year. Spread over 1,330 acres of land, the airport will be developed by Zurich Airport International AG. On Wednesday, Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia said that the Noida International Airport will become one of the largest airports in Asia.
Crypto Ban: Complete ban on cryptocurrencies like BitCoin is not appropriate, there is a possibility of increase in illegal business, important suggestions given by the Crypto Council
PM Modi said this
During this, while addressing the people, PM Modi said, “The picture of Uttar Pradesh will change from Jewar Airport. It will be a logistic gateway. When air connectivity improves, tourism flourishes. Whether it is Mata Vaishno Devi or Kedarnath, the number of tourists increased after the introduction of helicopter ride service. This airport will prove to be important for those coming for pilgrimage in western UP. Prime Minister Modi further said, “Some political parties in our country have always put their interest first. They only think about the development of themselves and their families. We follow the spirit of nation first.”
Delhi Pollution: In Delhi, the Supreme Court again imposed a ban on construction works, directed to take care of workers from labor fund
Features of Jewar Airport
- According to the Uttar Pradesh government, this will be the fourth largest international airport in the world and this project will create more than one lakh jobs. On Tuesday, the government said in a release that the first phase of the airport is being carried out at a cost of over Rs 10,050 crore and all work related to land acquisition and rehabilitation of the affected families has been completed.
- This airport is located in such a place that it will benefit the people of the city including Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Agra, Faridabad and neighboring areas.
- This airport will also be the country’s first “net zero emission airport”. According to the central government, the airport will be the logistics gateway of North India, and will prove to be a “gamechanger” for Uttar Pradesh due to its capability.
- For the first time, an airport has been conceptualized with an integrated multi-modal cargo hub, with a focus on reducing the overall cost and time for logistics.
- The capacity of the dedicated cargo terminal will be 20 lakh metric tonnes, which will be increased to 80 lakh metric tonnes. A ground transportation center will also be developed at the airport, which will have a multi-modal transit hub, housing metro and high-speed rail stations, taxi, bus services and private parking.
- This airport will be connected by Delhi-Varanasi High Speed Rail, so that the travel between Delhi and the airport will be done in just 21 minutes.
- Let us tell you that only a few months are left for the assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh. Several development projects have been inaugurated here in recent months. On October 20, Modi inaugurated the Kushinagar International Airport. At present, there are nine operational airports in Uttar Pradesh, including three international airports at Lucknow, Varanasi and Kushinagar.
- Eight more airports including Jewar will be built in three years. There are 6 other operational airports in the state at Agra, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Prayagraj, Hindon and Bareilly. On Wednesday, Civil Aviation Secretary Rajiv Bansal said five airports are expected to be ready in 2022 at Aligarh, Chitrakoot, Azamgarh, Mordabad and Shravasti.
#Noida #International #Airport #Modi #laid #foundation #stone #Jewar #Airport #picture #Uttar #Pradesh #change #specialty